"For Professional and Friendly Computer Support"
Computer Services: repairs, diagnostics, upgrades and advice
New PC / Laptop setup
- Install new devices such as printers.
- Transfer data to new computer.
- Internet and network setup.
Broadband / wireless issues
Setting up email
- iPad, iPhone screen replacements.
- Laptops & desktops.
- Design, build and hosting.
- Email hosting.
- Domain Registration.
- Setting up parental controls.
- Slow PC / Laptop.
- Virus / malware.
- Disk drive (error & defrag).
- Failing computer components.
- Windows errors / device errors.
- System and software updates.
- Automating backups and data transfer.
- Data recovery.
Bi annual computer health check
- Software advice and guidance.
- Advice on buying new / upgrading hardware & software.
- Tutorial for how to manage and monitor your computer.
- General computer help and advice.
£45 standard computer health check:
A computer ‘MOT’ including: assess & rectify slow computer/laptop; resolve annoying errors; free up disk space; check for the latest software (including anti-virus); help manage your data backup.